Sorority Girl

"She's got her sundress on for game day,just to drink beer on an ol' tailgate.
She was born and raised to be a southern belle,
but in a place like this, she likes to raise a little hell"

Monday, May 2, 2011

Prepare for Rain...


2 different farmers were having trouble growing their crops because they were in the middle of a drought. Both farmers decided to pray to the Lord for rain to help grow their crops. Both farmer said "Lord, I have faith in you that you will bring rain to me to grow my crops." One of the farmers went to his field and prepared his farm for rain.

Which one do you think received the rain?

The farmer who said he had faith and SHOWED it by preparing his field for the rain.

"God will send the rain when he's ready, you just need to prepare your fields to receive it."

No matter what is going on in your life, just know that God is there walking along beside with you every step of the way... and he always will. Throughout my life I have struggled with putting my faith in God and believing that he is always there. I know now that he is always there for me no matter what is going on in my life.

"With God all things are possible"


 




No comments:

Post a Comment